Re: Roger on SF

> VH1 has a pretty good advertising campaign going on for STRANGE
> FREQUENCY.  I heard an ad for it on our local classic rock radio
> station today (including Roger's voice).  Remember to watch for the
> debut Saturday night at 10:00 ET.

I saw the first episode last night at on VH1 at 4:30 in the morning. I
caught the second half it wasn't too bad. From what I saw I shows a close up
on Roger's face before every episode introducing the story then it has a
Roger over dub (voice only) after each story. The are four story's per
episode.

                                        Ty

        "I know this is shit, but even though it's shit I am still the
best...the best Keith Moon-type drummer in the world!"
                                                    - Keith Moon, 1978