RE: JE video list?

--- Bjxrn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net> wrote:

> Why not???

Because of a contract dispute between the film's
editors/producers and Steve Luongo. I think that Alan
here would be better off explaining in detail as to
why we may never see the light of day on this. It's
also really not my place to go into specifics without
Steve's consent.

> I got some footage somewhere from an American show
> where they go through
> John's mansion as well (shot in the 80's). You see
> him playing with toy
> trains, see his cars (and a Rolls Royce converted to
> a Station Wagon, so
> his dog could fit in), collections, etc..

Yeah this was great and was featured on "Lifestyles of
The Rich and Famous".

Dave...

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net