Re: A not-so-keen Observer

> Isn't it bad enough that The Ox is playing in a Beatles tribute band?  Oh
> the humanity!

Jeff:

I wasn't particularly thrilled with that either, but it was pretty cool to
see John playing the rhythm guitar part of Me And My Monkey.

> "Pete does kind of deserve the hit for LIFEHOUSE CHRONICLES, though.  It
WAS
> a retrospective.  Lifehouse 2000 needed new music, or at least a rework of
> the old tunes (a la Gateway Remix), to express the more current attitude
of
> the play."
>
> Agreed.

I disagree with the both of youse guys. That would be the argument for not
releasing the excellent Buffalo Springfield boxed set, or an extended Live
At Leeds (to be further extended), The Band at Watkins Glen and the Johnny
Otis Show Live At Monterey and the Joplin/Big Brother at Winterland and
Jefferson Airplane at the Fillmore East (and so on and so forth).  I love
getting this material which fell between the cracks.

"My administration has been calling upon all the
  leaders in the-in the Middle East to do everything
   they can to stop the violence, to tell the different
    parties involved that peace will never happen."
          George "my IQ is 91" Bush

               Cheers                 ML