RE: JE video list?

Forwarded with permission from Kathy:

>Don't Wait On The Stairs

I'd forgotten about this one, love it.

>John
>
>Too Late The Hero
>Van-Pires (?)

what about the ones that played recently in, was it Best Buy?

> >Roger:
> >Emotion (with Barbara Streisand and Mikail Baryshnikov)
> >Rock And Roll

clips of the various persons that performed on this in the studio doing
their parts - have to find the tape and see if MacEnroe and Cash appear, I
think so.  Might have them "playing" their tennis rackets if I recall.

> >Take Me Home

very very rare.  I don't know of anyone who has this unless it originated
from trading with me, I have an original promo tape (with I believe an Ann
Murray song on it as well.  Roger, jeans, white t-shirt, black leather
jacket.  Singing with interspersed cuts of (mostly oriental) woman playing
(or pretending to) sort of ala Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video
various musical instruments.  another scene of him like he's on a raft in
the middle of the ocean (still dressed the way described earlier) trying to
get home . . . except the ocean is blue scarves made to undulate like
waves, another like a Chinese square with the dancing women around
him.  That's all I remember w/o diging out the tape

> >The One and Only (with Chesney Hawkes)

Another that falls into the category like Emotion, he's only IN it but
doesn't sing.  Buddy (Chesney) is trying to be alone with his girlfriend in
a movie theatre, the movie playing is Buddy's Song so some scenes of Roger
there and at the end when they try to escape to behind the screen they run
into dad (Rog) inperson.

>"Emotion" is not a Roger video. He doesn't even sing in it.

That's what I told her too.

>The others I am not familiar with. Could someone describe
>them, please? (Kathy)?
>
> >John:
> >Peg Leg Peggy
> >My Wife
>
>These are from an appearance on Old Grey Whistle Test
>and are not videos.

I knew that but in my inventory I labeled them as videos and didn't
remember the actual performance so put them on the list that I sent to her.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html