Re: [petetownshend] Re: Unpllug the oldies - for good

L. Bird wrote:

> >From Sunday's The Observser at:
> >http://www.observer.co.uk/review/story/0,6903,535352,00.html
> >
> >Unplug the oldies - for good
>
> Hmmm.  What kind of music do you suppose this guy listens to?
>
> Pete does kind of deserve the hit for LIFEHOUSE CHRONICLES, though.  It WAS
> a retrospective.  Lifehouse 2000 needed new music, or at least a rework of
> the old tunes (a la Gateway Remix), to express the more current attitude of
> the play.

===============

Keets,

What do you mean?

TheLifehouseChronicles had two CD's of "new" music, or, should I
say classical music elements related to Lifehouse and newly recorded
improvements to old tunes, as well as the rap "Who-> Are You?" !!!

Then there was the two CD's of the radio broadcast *play.*

Honestly, I think it stands alone on its own merits as a completely
new, and groundbreaking accomplishment.

Like Tommy (60's), Quadrophenia (70's) , White City (80's),
The Iron Man (80's), Psychoderelict (90's) ,
TheLifehouseChronicles (2000), and the new revelatory
classical music compositions such as "Tragedy Revealed",
the man, PDBTownshend, breaks new untrodden ground
in every decade he has produced music in.

He really has no peers.

AnEnglishBoy~