Re: unplug the oldies - for good

first of all, i feel a "nostalgic" group are groups like paul revere and the
raiders, gary lewis and the playboys and the duprees who play only at oldies
festivals and small clubs in new york or whatever.  i doubt we'll see the who
and the rolling stones play at those kinda places.   yep, the who are
nostalgic, that's why they sold out 4 shows last year at madison square
garden and that's why whenever the stones tour, they sell out stadiums.
a new breed of young people are discovering this music (me included, i was 12
when i got into the who in 1996 with the "quadrophenia" thing) and when young
people are into this music, and treating some of the songs as their anthems
(like "my generation" or even "i'm one") its STILL rebellion.
DON'T unplug the oldies NOR classic rock, PLEASE! i hate britney and the
backstreet boys and n suck! and i get tired of switching to vh1 and mtv and
mtv2 and MuchMusic and see those rap jerks thrusting the camera! the oldies
and classic rock are the only good types of music that's around today for me!