Advice please on Who videos

Hello Who-fans,

Sorry for being merely a reader of the daily digest, but I simply do not
have that much Who-knowlegde or Who-experience that I could share with
you -other than personal trivia perhaps- so I hope you don'y mind my
laying low here.

What I would appreciate is some advice about 2 Who video's I have seen
on offer on a German auction site. They were PAL VHS copies (as in
'not-original'), one of the 2000 Hyde Park show and teh other of the
recent all star Royal Albert Hall performance.
Anyone seen either of those? Should I approach with caution? They were
about $12 each.
Thanks for any help any of you could provide.

Regards,

hans hoekstra
(formerly of The Netherlands, nowadays in Antwerp, Belgium, which raises
the question: did the Who ever in theri career perform in my new home
country???)

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hmc.vcf]