Re: 2000 video

I'm talking about official videos here.  I was thinking we might make a
solid request for particular videos from MTV/VH1 and they would get them for
us.  We've now got a list of things they've played in the past that they
might resurrect (think they keep archives?), but if we're doing it, then we
might request some great recent video, too.  The Who had all those Y2K shows
filmed, right?  But likely not SBE--did anybody see an official camera guy
there?

keets