The Rock Show

Here's the email address for The Rock Show, hosted by Scott Ian of Anthrax.

rockshow@vh1.com

I'll bet if we picked out one of those Who videos and several of us
requested it, that we might get to see The Who.  Are there any on our video
list (so far) that would be good to request?  "Sister Disco?"  "Eminence
Front?"  "Rough Boys?"

Anybody see the show?  I've seen some classic rock on there and some more
recent work, but Ian does seem to tend to hard or metal rock.

keets