RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #210

> >>Opinion from somebody else?  Show of hands?
>
>I'm going to go with Stoo on these.  Any appearance on a TV show is not a
>"music video" per se.

I'll agree with that.  The question is whether a significant part of the
performance was later replayed as a promotional video.  And I'd expect a
"music video" to be more than just the clips that ads use.

Folks who submitted these, did they play independent of the original show?
Did they play more than once?

>"Emotion" should be excluded from the list because Roger doesn't sing on
>it.  If it's a duet, then it's a different story.

Ummmm.  I don't know that singing is required.  If he's in the music video,
then he's in the music video.  It's not like he's lurking in the background,
either.  Roger is front and center on "Emotion."  I haven't seen the Chesney
Hawkes thing, so can't comment on it.

>Plus, Stoo is a brilliant, brilliant guy.  :-)

Does seem to have a handle on the videos.  ;)

keets