Re: MTV

In article <003801c11fae$a7456cc0$6300a8c0@akrobiz.com>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> Yeah but the handful of Who videos they *did* have were shown quite often.
> I remember seeing The Who *a lot* during the early days of MTV.

Don't forget that at the time all the solo careers were in full gear.
Roger had the McVicar soundtrack (with help from TEJ), Pete had Empty
Glass and John had Too Late The Hero.  All of those plus FD and IH videos
got plenty of airplay.  (Damn, I wish I'd taped TLTH!)
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>