RE: I...Love...MY...Direc....T...V!

>From: O'Neal, Kevin W.
>Subject: RE: I...Love...MY...Direc....T...V!
>
>Well, I hope you're right.  I know it was a "daily ticket" (pay once and
watch all day), but I'm >not so certain that it will be daily.  They usually
indicate something to that effect, or they >>list all the dates.  All the
adds kept emphasizing August 4th, August 4th.

Did a bit of research again last night.  No Who show available yesterday,
but this morning it was back.  I looked low and high but couldn't find a
calendar of dates.
So, I guess it *will* be available throughout the month.  The question that
remains is when.
Damn, all that rushing around for nothing!

Kevin in VT