Re: RAH

The Who at Royal Albert Hall will be on Direct TV as an all day ticket
several times throughout August.  I had it on all day Sunday as I missed
Saturday's two editions.  Having only seen John perform live, it was a treat
to see a whole Who concert.  I think they are still amazing and their energy
is awesome (for their ages).  The little intro before the concert featured
each of the guests and showed Roger and John chatting (John actually flashed
a big smile).  WOW!!!  I'm glad that they are still doing it.  Be sure to
check it out if you get the chance.  Regards.  Ceenie.