Re: I...Love...MY...Direc....T...V!

LOL!  That was funny Kevin.  My friend who has DTV and tapes it for me
sent me this message, which I didn't find nearly as humorous:

    Got your senior citizens on tape.  Daltry came out in a wheelchair
    and Townsend lost his teeth during "Pinball Wizard."  Nevertheless,
    how do you want me to record it?  It is 3.5 hours, and I can put it
    on one tape if I use the LP.  However, I don't know how anal you
    are about quality, and can put it on two tapes at SP if you so
    desire.

He thinks anything that wasn't recorded this year is "old geezers".  I
don't know what the fuck he listens to, must be some quazi techno crap.
At least that's what he always programs for the hold music at XMission
(yes, my friend owns and runs my ISP).  Its a step above for "on hold"
music, but not anythign I'd actually buy.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>