MTV

Several of the networks,cable included have done packages on the 20th
anniversary of MTV,CBS Sunday morning did theirs yesterday and it
included what appeared to be a b+w shotof  Pete saying with a smile, ' I
want my MTV ' . I was never able to see much MTV in the beggining,but I
do remember seeing The Who once or twice doing YBYB and Don't Let go the
Coat. Unfortunately MTV  as it was back then is now almost a totally
different showpieceand we'll most likely never see the likes of it again.Regards,Derick.