Re: Rip-proof CDs

In article <000701c11dc9$a9c86880$8f314ace@compaq>,
    "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>  writes:

> The US may well be the biggest violator of human rights,

We're no innocent angel, but there is no way in hell we are the "biggest"
violator of human rights!  Get a grip!  Even Waco doesn't make us qualify
for that distinction.

This isn't really who related, it should be taken off list into email if
you feel the need to discuss it more.

Obligatory Who: I asked Bill Keller about the PT concordance and he said
he likes the idea, but doesn't have time to create it right now.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>