Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #200 -- no Who

>Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:09:10 -0400
>From: "Bruce" <bkawak@chartertn.net>
>
>Keep checking www.dickdale.com.  He played Austin
>and several other TX cities last Nov.

I'm a little scared you can pull that out of your hat, Bruce :-).  Yeah, I
knew he was playing here then, unfortunately it conflicted with a Who show
I was attending.  He passed through Oklahoma on the return leg, and I
thought of driving (6 hours) to see him, but reason prevailed.  I hate it
when that happens :-).  Oh well.  I've got an alert on him posted at
Pollstar, which should let me know anything important.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend