Re: MTV Turns 20 - I Want My MTV - WHO Cares?

In article <NEBBKHIKOLIGPHDJHEFHIEGDCFAA.cadyb@home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> I'm not saying I agree with what follows but I thought it was interesting
> after the above.

Heh heh... that guy seems pretty repressed.  I'm not really a fan of MTV,
but if all they ever brought us was Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butthead",
then it was worth it. ;-)

Of course I haven't had cable TV for about 5-6 years and before that I
had already stopped watching MTV about a decade ago (exceptions: animation
shows, and B&B who routinely slammed the videos popular on MTV at the time)
because they had stopped playing any music I cared to hear.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>