RE: Ego Maximus

>From: "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
>I doubt your paper route pays that well--unless you're trying to tell
>me that the hustling you're doing on the side is that lucrative?

Ahhhh, you missed the point there Jon.

>You might want to see a psychotherapist about this 'toilet training
>preoccupation' you are expressing.  Something in your youth, perhaps.

Nah, it was just a nice way to say you're full of it.

>Except when 'Kevin in VT' is speaking, then he does precisely what he
>is preaching against.  **PLONK***

PLONK????  If you insist.

>Well Kevin, perhaps *you* can't read either.  I stand by it.  It *is*
>frowned upon, as is any kind of dissent here.  Witness your silly
>tirade.

Glad you've got it all figured out.  Ahhhh, 'The World according to Jon'.

>I think you are taking a mailing list on the internet *way too
>seriously.*

Not at all.  What I'm taking seriously is the relationship that I have built
over the years with the good people on this list.  I don't like to see the
mindless bashing of them go unchallenged.  Not here.  There's enough of that
crap on another list.  And here's some news for ya, it's not appreciated
there either.

>What is even funnier i how *any* criticism of the object of any fandom
>always gets the same reaction.

Particularly when it's the same criticism over, and over, and over, and
over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and friggin' over
again!
Surely you must be used to this reaction by now?  You've provoked it enough
times.

Kevin in VT