Re: interesting article / MTV

> ...we are watching it because the men in suits have determined that it is
> exactly the kind of thing 13-year-old boys will watch, and thus is the
> perfect vehicle to sell...

There was a program on PBS (Frontline, I think) that explored the
marketing geared toward kids.  MTV was featured quite a bit.

MTV actually employs adult people whose job it is to randomly pick
teenagers from around the U.S., hang out with them (with their per-
mission of course), study what they do, learn what they're interested
in, & report back so that programming can be created to give these
'average' kids *exactly* what they want.

Kinda scary, huh?

- SCHRADE in Akron