Re: Rereleases

Brian, re:

> I've been told from semi-official sources that that is actually unlikely
no
> matter what ICE magazine says. We'll probably hear a new studio Who album
> before we see an official release of Tommy from Leeds.

Or to be precise, no matter what Jon Astely says.  For years now, he's had a
bad habit of shooting off his mouth to ICE magazine about various Who
projects he claims to be preparing for release that have remained in the can
instead, eg, a multi-disc set of Moon-era live material, a complete show
from the '73 U.S. tour, and now LALC.  Now, I realize that Trinifold, not
Astley, is probably to blame for the non-release of this archival material,
but the guy is still full of shit, to put it bluntly.

Mick