Re: labels

Thats correct.

The Who are managed by Bill Curbishley and Robert
Rosenberg who run and manage Trinifold LTD. and who
also manage other acts such as the surviving members
of Led Zepelin.

The Who/Trinifold/and their managers are a complete
and seperate entity from Eel Pie. Their are specific
legal and monetary reasons why Who material is not
sold on the Eel Pie site and or label.

I highly doubt we will see any type of Who related
release throuh Eel Pie be it archive or new studio
material.

And believe me I have been down the road a few times
with Trinifold in regards to releasing material from
the archives.

Dave...

Who also likes to dream!

=====