Re: Water; low bar; touring the new album; Showtunes

> Has anyone ever talked on this list about "Night School" from the White
City

SP:

We've talked about everything at least twice.

> know I'm supposed to be screaming WATER, is it now?????  This ending
sucks,

Kevin:

Well, if you're looking for perfection I suggest Journey instead of The Who.

> Hmmmmmmm, someone trying to piss Ray off????  ;-)  "I'm thirsty, where is
> that little wench Sally anyway??????"

And what about sweaty Samson?

> even comfortable shouting this.  He's got more class than that.

One would hope EVERYONE does, but then again look at who's President...the
bar cannot be lower until Jesse Ventura is elected.

> roger and John seen that statement yet? :)

Scott:

You mean you didn't hear the "whoop heard round the world?"

> Well kevin, that i the best idea i think b/c you cannot make a studio
album
> then not tour so if you had to pick lets go with the studio album.

Not really; it might be true when the band is obligated to a certain label
but The Who don't currently have a recording contract, so they can make any
deal they want...I would think it's going to be Rog and John who put the
tour pressure on.

> While in Europe, I should be able to check out the new Quad on stage in

Jeff:

Can't we stop this, somehow? Must he "Broadway-ize" every single concept
album?

"The Senate needs to leave enough money in the proposed budget
  to not only reduce all marginal rates, but to eliminate the
    death tax, so that people who build up assets are able to
    transfer them from one generation to the next, regardless
               of a person's race."
          George "Mares eat oats and does eat oats" Bush

               Cheers                 ML