young conjecture continued

Kevin in VT  "Ok, why the "But" <edit> Pete does some work on a new Who
album after finishing up on Quad theatre project.  Then a Euro-Who tour
later this fall.  Then into John's studio over the winter and an album
release in early Spring 2002 followed by Who tour??????  <edit>
(hoping that if Pete has to choose just one basket, it's a new studio
album)"

How old are you?  :-)

What *should* happen is a Pete gig in Boston on his way to La Jolla, an OX
date in Boston this summer, and a fall European Who show attended by me.
While in Europe, I should be able to check out the new Quad on stage in
London.  A new Who disc should be  released in time for Christmas.  This
will then be followed by a Spring/Summer 2002 US tour with at least 2 nights
at the Fleet Center in Boston at the beginning and 4-6 nights @ MSG at the
end.  Of course the scheduled dates for all these things should work with MY
schedule.

BTW, I am old but not quite young 38!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff