Jah Wobble on The Who

Just came across an interesting reference to The Who, buried in the back
pages of the April issue of Mojo magazine.  Describing his musical
influences, ex-Public Image Ltd bassist Jah Wobble, now an established
recording artist in his own right, sez: "I'm a huge fan of Miles Davis,
Weather Report, Morroccan trance, The Who...watching live footage of Keith
Moon and Pete Townshend the other day I realized how imbued we are with that
same live spirit."  Nice to see our heros mentioned in the same company as
such esteemed improvisational giants as Miles.

Mick