CDRs

>Subject: Re: CDRs for Sale
>
>You gotta be kidding!?
>Your selling CDRS!!!???
>for $8.00 each???

Somebody help me!!!  I have to say this Syd dude has me in a pickel.  WHERE
do I get some of these boots on CD that he's selling???  I know that these
are available in other circles - my head is going 'round in circles - but I
don't know how to get them.  Can somebody please help a fellow Who-sibling?
Otherwise I'll have to email this guy and buy from him.  I've got a few CDRs
of my own, but I don't have any early '70s Who and he's got a shitload!!!
Complete Woodstock?  WHERE do I get that?  Young Vic???  Arrrrrgggggghhhhh!

Jim in Colo Springs

"My mind is caught up in a whirlpool, draggin' me doooowwwwwwnnnn...."  PT