Banter

>Agreed the banter from last year was memorable!
>Sacramento must be high in the ranks of the best of
>stage chatter...
>
>Much like an old Who show but without our beloved
>Keith of course.

Has anyone heard the banter from the first HOB show in Chicago via boot?
Great banter in that one.  My favorite is when Roger starts to do an
acupella version of The Seeker.  He starts into the first couple of verses
and the crowd cheers.  Then Pete chimes in with, "...We're not fucking doing
that one."  And Roger replies with a wonderfully sarcastic, "...no, YOU'RE
not doing that one Pete, but I am."  Or something like that.

Jim in Colo Springs

"Lend an ear to the squadron leader's banter will you chap?" - Monty Python