Re: conjecture

> The band actually rehearsed "905" before the beginning
> of the tour.

That's disappointing that it was left out.  Wonder why?  It's a simple
song.  But it's also sparse.  Maybe Pete had trouble finding something
to play that pleased him.  Still, it would've been nice.  They could've
ditched "Behind Blue Eyes" in favor of it!

I was thinking the other day:  I wonder if THE WHO had a clause in
their contract with the last tour's sponsers that stated that they *had*
to play a certain amount of their "hits."  I know it was called the "Great-
est Hits Tour" but was that THE WHO's sole decision?  Or are we
talkin' 'bout their stipulation?

- SCHRADE in Akron