Re: The Who on cd

Ha!

I actually have the master cassette to the 12/12/71
show which I got from an old friend who worked for the
University of Bruneii and lives in Germany. Believe me
I know my tapes and I can tell you that 12/12/ and
12/13 are two "very" different shows.

If someone tells you otherwise they have no idea what
there talking about.

The 12/12 show was only released into taping circles
by yours truly about 3 years ago, the 12/13 show has
been around for a much longer period of time.

Dave...

=====