Re: The Who on cd

Yes indeed, almost all of the 1971 shows were recorded
onto reel to reel and are in the hands of a rather old
and trusted friend of theirs, say no more.

Elliot Masters House 10/10/71 Kent University U.K.
This was one of the "Secret shows" during the 1971
U.K. tour, moreso this show and others were not
publicly advertised.

"Going Mobile" was played at this show and at least
three others.

Dave...

=====