Re: conjecture

At 13:02 18-4-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Bjorn there are plenyty of other versions
>
>1. msg, 9.16.79, kenny's bday
>2. any show on cd from 1975-76
>3. last stand with keith moon, 1977, kilburn

Thanx! Now I know what I'm shopping for. :-)

I asked John if they would play DOTW on the recent US/UK tour (pretty early
in the tour). He was doubting. He said Zak would need to rehearse for that,
so maybe not. He liked to play 905 himself, that wouldn't be too hard. When
I asked "What about The Quiet One", just looked at me amazed ("are you
fucking stupid???") and gorgled his throat (meaning he can't sing that
anymore because his voice would get really sore). :-)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"