Re: conjecture

scott p "...b/c pete said there will be no new who album in 2001???
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH."

I had to go back and check Pete's diary from
http://www.petetownshend.com/press_release_diary_display.cfm?id=3461

"Those of you who actually read the words in these diaries will remember
that I said there would 'probably' be no Who studio album in 2001, because I
couldn't 'quite' see how it would be possible. I meant of course, that I
don't see how we can assemble 15 great songs next year, not with everything
else going on."

My translation:  "We'll see"

Maybe he really is working on Scoop 3.  Maybe he really is working on Quad
for the stage.  I don't see any harm in a little dreaming in the meantime.

Jeff