Re: conjecture

In a message dated 04/18/2001 12:00:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
quadimages@yahoo.com writes:

There were never any plans to record at Johns house
now or in the future despite what John may have said.
If we see an album by The Who anytime in the near
future I would be mighty surprised

There may not have been plans, BUT LET A PERSON DREAM!!!!  GGEEEZZZ..i know
the ox said it and no one backed it up but stop killing our dreams!!!!!!!

You would be surprised Dave?? why??? b/c pete said there will be no new who
album in 2001??? HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. if you believe pete, look below

scott p. not scott s.
I WILL NEVER PLAY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AGAIN LIVE WITH THE WHO-pete, 1983
THIS IS THE LAST SONG OF THIS TOUR, ANY TOUR-pete, before kids are alright,
8.16.97, coral sky amp., west palm beach, florida