Re: The Who on cd

But then it's obvious why they're planning to release a second Leeds disk
> rather than take a chance on unknown material.
Why cant they release both !! New Material AND Tommy at leeds. I know they
want to preserve the WHO legacy but come on!
I keep thinking about how Pete started to put up pieces of music on his site
hoping to get a reaction or critique from fans. For as he has said many
times he doesnt have a sounding board for his ideas anymore.  Kit lambert
was that person for many years, someone he respected and felt had an
understanding equal to his own.  Maybe those mp3s of new ideas were actually
something of a call for a bit of help from fans to help bounce new ideas off
with him.? Maybe the songwriting process for him isnt complete without the
objectivity of another person shaping the ideas.
Possible , maybe.
drew b w