RE: kenny or keith on tommy soundtrack

>I almost don't know what to say about those who listen to the Tommy
soundtrack and cannot distinguish between the songs that kenny played on and
the ones keith played on--and actually, there are parts of one or two songs
where I recognize snippets of PETE's drumming.
>(I also hear a snippet of Pete doing a drum roll on Quadrophenia). Am I
correct in hearing that some think it is just keith or just Kenny on Tommy
Soundtrack?

Please give us your take on it.  Which tracks do you think or Keith, Kenney
or Pete and why?

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm