Re: possible Moon movie story lines

>Otherwise, they'll just remake
> "Arthur," except that he'll die at the end.

The problem I always see with a Moon movie. Anybody remember how Arthur 2: On the Rocks tanked? Part of it was that by the time the
second movie came out alcoholism was taken quite seriously and no one wanted to laugh anymore at a drunk. Now add to that the
wife-beating revelations in Flethcher's Moon bio (which will be mentioned by reviewers even if it doesn't make it into the movie)
and you've got real problems putting Moon at the center of a movie these days.

I'm not saying that an extremely talented filmmaker and a very good actor couldn't make a fascinating film of it (what was there
about the '70's rock lifestyle that made a person like Moon seem in any way acceptable? Why didn't The Who either fire him or get
him help?). But without a lot of talent involved it's sure to flop, IMHO.

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm