Re: Aerosmith RS article

Hey, I like Aerosmith.  I even pointed out how well they'd produced their
video just a little while back.  They've had their trouble and managed to
get through them.  They're really sharp guys, and they've got a plan--but I
think they are worrying about it just a little bit.

Well, okay, a lot.  They don't want to look stupid either, but they're not
too sure about how to change their image--you know, from the world's oldest
teenagers--into something that more realistic, but still attractive to kids.
  They're getting into their fifties and starting to feel it, but they don't
want to give up that ability they've always had to straddle radio formats.

I thought Tyler really showed it at the RnR induction ceremony.  The others
have already cut back to more conservative images, but Steven is the point
man, and he's not sure quite what way to go.  Looks like this video was a
good strategy, as it's selling well.  I'm not sure the Superbowl gig was,
though.

I think The Boss is doing very well.  He's never been identified with any
particular age-group, and I think he'll age like Clapton.

keets