Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #91

At 19:53 -0700 4/6/2001, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>How is Alan Parsons going to fit into all of this?  Doesn't he do fairly
>laid-back jazz?

Thanks for axing, but I haven't the foggiest.  I still can't recall any of
his stuff from memory, although this Abbey Road thing is apparently his
idea.  How it will work, only they (maybe) know.

>Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:14:58 EDT
>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>
>well at the west palm show, pete started to talk of john sitting on his face,
>then he said he could sit on his own face..at another point in the show, he
>said all the women want roger to play doctor with them...he just seems to
>mention sex a lot..though he just seems to pull this stuff out of nowhere...

No, no, no.  A woman in the front row kept offering them a cushion on which
she had embroidered a picture of the band.  That's what inspired all the
cracks about sitting on faces.  IIRC John finally accepted it and put it on
the stage by his gear.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend