Re: Aging Pete; Logan's Run; Swing

> > I dunno.  I think maybe 30 is the age where hormones really begin to
>fall
>
>No, a little later I think.

I think that's about right.  Isn't 30 about the age where athletes start
talking about retirement?  It doesn't happen immediately at 30, of course.
It's a gradual process, but still there's a big physical difference between
fifteen and thirty.

> > off and the changes set in--like far-sightedness and so on.  Isn't 35
>supposed to be the natural lifespan of the human animal?
>
>Not anymore. However, we'll see what happens to Health Care under the new
>administration...Logan's Run, know what I mean?

This is in the wild that I'm talking about.  My birdie is four years past
the average lifespan, but he would last like that without me filling up his
food dish every day.  ;)

> > Pete writes swing numbers.  "Face the Face" and "Rough Boys" are
>prominent examples.
>
>Uh...neither of those are Rockabilly.

What does swing have to do with Rockabilly?  Swing is a jazz style, right?
Popular for such dances as the jitterbug and the bop--somewhat before my
time, of course.  ;)

keets