Re: Aging Pete; Logan's Run; Swing

> I dunno.  I think maybe 30 is the age where hormones really begin to fall

Keets:

No, a little later I think.

> off and the changes set in--like far-sightedness and so on.  Isn't 35
> supposed to be the natural lifespan of the human animal?

Not anymore. However, we'll see what happens to Health Care under the new
administration...Logan's Run, know what I mean?

> Pete writes swing numbers.  "Face the Face" and "Rough Boys" are prominent
> examples.

Uh...neither of those are Rockabilly.

> Wonder what ever happened to the Zippers?  Here today, gone tomorrow.

Kevin:

Any type of revival is automatically limited. Where are the Daddies?

"Our approach has been to keep this accident
   from becoming an international incident."
    George "CHINA not China Grove you idiot!" Bush

               Cheers                 ML