Re: Brainpower; Pete on drugs; The Kids are cut up

This interview is interesting.  Just recently we had that discussion about
Pete offering Roger "Rough Boys" for MCVICAR, and I wondered if that was
because Pete knew Roger wouldn't accept it.

So here it almost looks like Pete was sabotaging the chances to make
LIFEHOUSE into a film.  Granted he might have been taken by Theresa Russell,
but still he must have known this kind of move would alienate (at least) her
boyfriend Nic, and thus end his possible interest in making the movie.  So
is Pete self-destructive at times?  Does he do this sort of thing
sub-consciously, or does he take these avenues to prove a point?

keets