Re: www.thewho.net

In article <20010403044441.25151.qmail@web3304.mail.yahoo.com>,
    Quad <quadimages@yahoo.com>  writes:

> Why would it bruise Scott Smith's ego!???

Well its not like he said to me "my ego won't allow mirroring", so I'm
not saying something specifically about Scott.

I was making a general statement to the effect that many people's web
pages are works of ego, as opposed to works of sharing.  In general I
don't think thewho.net is a work of egotism.  About the only thing
that comes to mind is the bootleg section, which wasn't created by
Scott, and even there its because of my personal history with respect
to that page.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>