Re: joke

"Nicole C." wrote:

> "Just checking.  I'm starting to assume that music prior to oh, say, 1975 is
> more-or-less unknown to people I meet under a certain age.  I'll take your
> word for it that you're under 21 :-)."
>
> You might be suprised at how many teens not only know a lot of pre-1975
> music, but are also big fans. I'm 17 and I know a lot of kids my age who are
> into "old" music. The Beatles, The Doors, The Dead and Led Zeppelin are
> probobly the most popular older bands (around here at least), but I've met a
> lot of Who fans who are my age as well. So don't worry, there are still some
> teens left with good taste. :)
>
> Nicole

	Hello Nicole:

	I recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of my 17th birthday, so I
grew up in that old school :)  I'm very impressed to hear that there are
some teens out there who are not just into these boy band fads that are
currently happening (or maybe even in the process of phasing out as I
speak).
	That's what's great about the classics...........they're so classic!

							Have a great one,

							Joseph