Drugs and the Terps! Not a Len Bias story!!

> I heard a story recently (can't remember who told
> it) about an early 70s
> festival where The Dead, The Band and The Allman
> Brothers played 3 great
> sets.  When they tried to close the festival with a
> jam session, things fell
> apart.  It seems The Dead were tripping, The Band
> were drunk and The
> Allman's were coked up.

Another glaring example of drugs=excellence, David
Crosby. Take the coke away, he has no future. Well not
in music anyway. Seems he has become pro-creative
since going clean.

David Crosby, IMO was never a great
musician/performer, but its painfully obvious that his
best work was done under the influence.

> Go Terps!

Kevin and Jeff: I couldn't have cared if they won the
championship game, I just wanted to see them beat DUKE
when it counted. Amazing first half, followed up by
the all to common collapse in the second half. Oh
well. They'll still be good next year, they're only
loosing two, Morris and Mardesich. Besides, no Terps
team has ever made it this far!