Re: Replacing Keith

>I'm beginning to think Roger had no intention of it but others in The Who
>and specifically their management did and they weren't telling Roger until
>the time was right.  After Keith's death it all became moot so they never
>told him what was going on.

Would have been tough to get it past Roger.  Actually he may have felt it
coming, and maybe that was why he made the effort to get Keith home to the
UK and get him dried out and working again.

Roger may have given up a lot in order for The Who to continue, but when you
get past all the hoopla, it's still Roger's band.  The only way Keith Moon
got away from him was to die.

keets