RE: Signing off.

Well folks, I'm off!
Drive to B-more tonight, flight to Cleveland tomorrow, flight back to
B-more, and then drive down to The Outerbanks of NC for a week (5-7ft waves
predicted by NOAA for early next week due to Issac! :).
It's always been my dream to see The Who and then slide right into the "sea
and sand".
I'll make sure Schrade posts a detailed review.  Hope to see a bunch of yas
at Flannery's!

Have to admit, I'm a bit worried about Pete's wrist.
Take the needle Pete, take the needle !! ;-)

Well, as Pete just recently wrote himself (and I cheered out loud when he
wrote it).....
"Stay young and stay High" !

But also stay in tune,
Kevin in VT