Tampa Show

In a two words- FUCKING-INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Tampa's WHO show blew my mind! From the very first note until the last note of the encore, I never stooped singing along. The boys rocked. Mere words simply will not convey how good I feel. DAMN!!! The WHO have taken on another life in my opinion. They were tight, the vocals were razor sharp, Pete's guitar playing has always been great-but, he seems to be a totally new guitarist! The man could always rip chords with incredible power, but, now his lead work is very strong. John-bless your heart you are an incredible bass player. I loved your solo. Finally, as a drummer and a fan of Moon. I honestly feel that Moon's sprit and playing occupy the body of Zak. His ability to capture the essence of the late Moon's style is not a reproduction as much as it is a out of body experience. It was great to see the show and al the WHO fans as well. Nice talking to you Derick!

Cheers! Scott in Valdosta