Who Live book signing event - NYC

from a mail-list:

October the 5th is a special day for Genesis Publications. As a rest day
between The Who¹s four Madison Square Garden shows it is the perfect time to
celebrate the publication of our already acclaimed limited edition book and
CD set The Who Live, which includes a foreword by Pete Townshend.

                 The author event will be held on Thursday, 5th October at
7pm at:

Barnes & Noble Bookstore
Lincoln Center
1972 Broadway at 66th Street
New York
NY 10028

I would also mention that we now only have a handfull of the de-luxe edition
copies for sale.
--
The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to

W.J.A. Nash

Genesis Publications Ltd.
Genesis House
2 Jenner Road