Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #261

It sounds like the third leg of the tour is getting off to a rockin start.  I
envy those of you on the East Coast.  I saw the show at Shoreline and was
amazed at the sound and stamina of the boys.  Even after hearing reviews from
the first leg, and knowing they were going to blow me away, I still was blown
away.  If I didn't have to go to the San Diego area the next day to see the
in-laws, I would have gone to the Sacto. show.  Which by-the-way I heard was
even better than the Shoreline show.
If anyone has a copy of the Shoreline show, please e-mail me.  I would love
to try and make a trade or other arrangement.
                                                  Thanks, and enjoy the boys
you lucky folks!!
                                                                     Tom