Re: more defense of Moon & WAY

> I second that emotion.  I for one have never been dissapointed in Moon's
> drumming.  Actually, the closest I come is ' Tommy ', and that is due
> more to the shitty production / mix.  ' Who Are You' has no flaws!!
>                 Pete S.  (the great WAY defender)

While I do enjoy Moon's drumming on WAY, it's still quite obvious he was
having difficulties.  As I've said before, Moon's playing sounds as if he didn't
have the songs completely worked out in his mind as to how he should play
them.

There's a lot of tentativeness on Moon's part.  Pauses, long passages of sparse
tom-tom work, unsure backbeats, etc.  But you know, he was trying.  God
love him, he was trying.

- SCHRADE in Akron